• 700MHz Broadcom BCM2835 CPU with 512MB RAM
• 40pin extended GPIO
• Full size HDMI
• 4 x USB 2 ports
• 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
• CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
• DSI display port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
• Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
• Micro USB power source
KIT INCLUDES CASE
MODEL B VS MODEL B+:
• More GPIO. The GPIO header has grown to 40 pins, while retaining the same pinout for the first 26 pins as the Model B.
• More USB. We now have 4 USB 2.0 ports, compared to 2 on the Model B, and better hotplug and overcurrent behaviour.
• Micro SD. The old friction-fit SD card socket has been replaced with a much nicer push-push micro SD version.
• Lower power consumption. By replacing linear regulators with switching ones we’ve reduced power consumption by between 0.5W and 1W.
• Better audio. The audio circuit incorporates a dedicated low-noise power supply.
• Neater form factor. We’ve aligned the USB connectors with the board edge, moved composite video onto the 3.5mm jack, and added four squarely-placed mounting holes.
700MHz Broadcom BCM2835 CPU with 512MB RAM
40pin extended GPIO
Full size HDMI
4 x USB 2 ports
Micro USB power source